Call To Worship Journal
Call To Worship: Liturgy, Music, Preaching, and the Arts
This quarterly journal is published by the Office of Theology and Worship of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
The publication subscription is available in both digital and print as a benefit of your PAM membership.
The annual Lectionary Aids provide worship and music resources based on the Scriptures of the Revised Common Lectionary, including opening sentences, prayers of the day, hymn and song suggestions, and anthem selections.
Three thematic issues in each volume of Call to Worship include regular articles on liturgy, music, preaching, and the arts; liturgical ideas and resources; book and music reviews; and liturgical artwork.
Click on the cover of the below Call To Worship journals to view the Table of Contents of each journal.
Instructions for accessing Call To Worship in the membership portal:
1. Go to the membership log-in page
2. Click "2022 Membership: Login Here!"
3. Top right hand corner click "2022 Member Access"
4. Enter your email and confirmation number.
5. Top right hand corner click "Members Only Resources"
6. Scroll down to Call To Worship Journal.
7. Journals are listed on the page.
Questions or issues? Contact the PAM office at email@example.com.