2023 Worship & Music
Do you want to lead a workshop at the 2023 Worship & Music Conference?
Submit a workshop proposal!
- Proposals are for a single-session workshop of 50 minutes.
- The workshop topic is your choice. Broad areas of possibility might include worship planning, hymnody, justice, liturgical year, instrumental or choral topics, and many more.
- Submissions for remote workshops (recorded or Zoom) are accepted.
- Submissions may be made for week 1, week 2, or for both.
- Submissions are open both to PAM members and to non-members.
If chosen, presenters are responsible for their own travel, room, and board. A $175 discounted conference registration is offered for accepted submissions (one discounted rate per workshop). Submissions are reviewed and selections made by a team appointed by the PAM President.
Deadline to apply: March 1, 2022
Application for submissions: https://forms.gle/orHpPtkXR812fJQt6
Before filling out the submission form, be prepared to answer the following questions:
Title of the session
Brief description of the session for publicity
Full description of the session for the selection committee
Session audience (adults/young adults only or intergenerational)
In-person or via Zoom
Equipment required (AV, instruments, office supplies) (in-person only)
Your brief bio (100 words or less)